SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITIES. For you, the future animator, the controlling of "COMPIT Simulator" is particularly simple.
- For you, future animator.
- 4 hours will be enough to control the simulator.
Normally, no special training or assistance is needed.
- Through access codes and a synthetic documentation, you will realize by yourself 2 or 3 simulation tests, as an animator and as a participant. This will allow you to completely understand the functioning of the simulator and the methodology. (Duration: 3h30)
- A final test is recommended before the simulation for a perfect control. (Duration: about 30 minutes) - If you encounter some difficulties during this phase of the tutorial, we will:
- Answer to your questions by phone
- Help you through a video conference.
- Meet you and introduce to you the functioning of the business game in detail. - For participants.
- The controling is immediate.
- A few days before the simulation, a synthetic documentation is communicated to you in order to save 30 to 45 minutes of explanations the D-Day.
- Participants get into the simulation in a very easy way. Their tutorial answers to any questions they might ask. Tutorials accompany you throughout the game.
You may want a responsible of COMPIT to provide hosting or co-hosting your simulations?
This option is open to you, under certain conditions which will be provided upon specific request.