COMPIT SAS offers:
- The concept of innovative training "COMPIT", to improve your competitiveness (gain of 5 to 20%), the Collective Efficiency of your teams ... We will offer appropriate solutions, tailored to suit your special features and your objectives
- The success of your seminars, or annual meeting! COMPIT has selected hotels that suit perfectly with your needs, in wonderful frames and will host for you a great team-building activity.
1) The concept of innovative training "COMPIT", to improve your competitiveness (gain of 5 to 20%), the Collective Efficiency of your teams, their motivation, cross-team synergies ... It will focus on the reasons of an issue rather than symptoms!
This training is made for project teams, procurement and prescribers, staff from design to production (R & D, logistics, quality, procurement, design, purchasing)!
We can adapt the game depending on your issues, your organization.
The training will take place in three phases:
- 1 - short theoretical training
- 2 - Practical through simulations COMPIT
- 3 - Finding new solutions for improvement, competitiveness gains
At the end, a possible implementation on the field,of the selected ideas.
"COMPIT" simulations allow participants to put into practice reflections, diagnostics, methodologies, action levers to improve competitiveness, optimize panel suppliers, manager risks, in the overall process, from design to production.
2) You want to succeed in your next seminar, your next annual team meeting? (purchasing, logistics, development, ...)
You have not yet decided the place? Do you want to have a good team-building activity?
The company COMPIT:
- has selected the ideal hotels in the beautiful surroundings of the lake of Annecy and Bourget.
- will ensure an animation of team building through its business game "COMPIT simulator" during 3 or 4 hours.
The success of your seminar is guaranteed!
3) "COMPIT Simulator" can also help you through simulations realised to:
- Evaluate applicants to purchasing positions
- Evaluate applicants for a training in the purchasing field in order to choose the most suitable training.
- Integrate junior buyers or newcomers to the purchasing department.